Who to contact when you have a municipal issue in the Rosebank area

Ward 117 councillor Tim Truluck.


Ward 117 councillor Tim Truluck provided contact details for the following City entities:


Joburg Water


City Power

  • Log on to http://citypower.mobi using your cellphone


Joburg Roads Agency


City Parks


Billing Queries

  • Visit the Randburg office on the corner of Jan Smuts Avenue and Bram Fischer Drive in Randburg


All other City of Joburg queries


What issues have you experienced with the City Of Joburg entities? Let us know by posting on the Rosebank Killarney Gazette Facebook page.

Shanice Naidoo

Latest News


Next Story x
Sleeping bags for homeless